BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年11月21日星期日

My Enjoying Days ^^

Thrusday 18/11/2010

Today,Thrusday i sleep My Best Friend house.....

Wake up adii,our go bath and prepare go sunway ^^

Our go sunway,our go A Cut Above =]

I go to make colour to my hair XD

And do colour,i sleepy , thn my friends find him A Cut Above friends .

Finish Colour adii ....

Our go Sunway Pasta Zanmai eatting ^^

Menu ING~❤


Tis My 1 ^^

Tis My friends 1

Tis aslo my friends 1 ^^

Eatting Finish go snooker loh....

Snooker Finish go bowling there eatting fried rice agian ><''

Every day,lunch and dinner eat fried rice

Nw,my mouth so pain

Friday 19/11/2010

Today,we sleep late .....@@

My friends fathere go out adii,dun't hv wake me up><''

And he mother bring me and him go train...

Our by train go time-square ^^

First 1,we go find Hair Station go wash hair ^^

Wah,i love there help me set the hair loh...

very nice ING❤

I Love It Too Much❤

Suits me fine <3

And wash finish,My friends accompany me go buy shirt...

I find dao 2shrist adii ,but can buy 1only ...

1shirt 69.90

I gt !50 ++ dii ...><"'

I borrow my friends RM50,he forgot cal him fasther gv money to him@@

So can buy 1 only ><''

And ,buy finish we go to walk computer shop,

And i wan to buy Razer 1set adii ><''

My wallet bleeding....hehe :p

Nw,i wan to prepare RM700++ lai tat ...to buy 1set to my computer ___***

Nw,wan fast fast to prepare money bah...><''

December i wan adii ><'' can't wait le ^^

Tis Full Set XDXD
                                
Razer-Blackwidow
                                                              
Razer-Vespula

Razer-Ironclad

Razer-Deathadder-Left-mb

Razer-Carcharias

Razer-Moray-Plus

Tis Full Set Yeng leh,but still Expensive .....Love Razer❤

Tis Thrusday + Friday take le 100++ pic XDXD 2days 100++ haha crazy adii XD

Haha,My Enjoy Days finish adii,Saturday morning i go back home lah ...Sunday.Morning wan meet jacob =]