BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年9月17日星期五

Sad & Broken Heart Days xxx

Today,i so no mood ...

Because,give me see i hate thing and the sohai people give you a xxx ><'' U know i hate u xxx , Y,you still wan to do in front of me ? You is intentionally give me see ah??



You do this in front of me,

You know i so hurt mah...TT

Today,morning u cal me go eatting,

I got liter hapii,

Go at there le,

原来你已近约了他 ok!!

I aslo nvm,

But,You are deliberately in front of me,do for me see?

I really want to beat him,I really want to throw the xx

Heart broken,i really Heart broken.

I lose le,

You wan how to do,

Thn, u how to do la.....

This sohai people ,

Don't gv me one times ,

超dulan i will Beat him 。
(You think i beat him is lie thn is lie , You think is true thn is true)

我已经很累了___*

我败给了承诺___**

从今以后,我不在相信 任何承诺 和 任何答应过的事________