BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011年1月16日星期日

~~

Today 1/16/2011  today,morning 9o'clock lai tat baby come my house....

i sleeping,he kick me wake up...lol

i wan sleeping lah!! friends ><''

heiz,so i wake up go bath and wait 2:30p.m go learning guita ^^

But,baby go toilet i take nice pic xD


Learning guita finish my mum take me and baby go jusco....

and we by bus go ts ...

3:30 lai tat we at ts leh...

Fast go buy ticket ...

Me fight v baby ... he wan see Panaromal Aktivíti 2 and me wan see 天天好天><''


heiz,thn gv baby loh...buy Panaromal Aktivíti 2 <<<


Start tis movie is 5:40


Heiz...see finish tis movie too suck .... 前面超闲 又 没结局, Heiz!! 死baby 以后不要选戏了,拜托 ><'' 


Nw,seeing finish baby wan go back le ...heiz


Nw,i alone go kepong jusco ...


and wait my family come and go pasar malam xD


don't wan talk le ....... 


~THE END~ :p